How is the after builders cleaning done?
The cleaners bring their own equipment and detergents to complete the service. Professional industrial-grade cleaning machines are used for the different floors and surfaces of the place. Stains from renovation materials, such as paint and plaster, are removed with the help of specialised detergents that are able to dissolve them. The windows are cleaned from the inside and the whole property is hoovered at least twice for best results. Some floors might be mopped if necessary, while surfaces and woodwork are all polished.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What does the after construction cleaning service include?
The following areas are cleaned as part of the service:
- Deep hoovering and mopping of all floors in order to remove paint spots and plaster;
- Internal cleaning of windows, sills, and frames;
- Deep cleaning of skirting boards, doors, door frames, fixtures, switches and sockets;
- Deep cleaning of the entire home, including fixtures like shelves and cupboards (they have to be emptied out in advance);
- De-liming and de-scaling of kitchen and bathroom tiles;
- All surfaces and woodwork are thoroughly cleaned and polished;
- Deep cleaning of toilets, sinks, bathtubs, showers and other bathroom fixtures;
- Deep cleaning of all floors and stairs;
- External cleaning of kitchen appliances;
- For professional cleaning of carpets, sofa and upholstery cleaning you can book combined cleaning services for preferential rates.
Do you clean kitchen appliances as part of the after builders cleaning?
As part of the After Builders cleaning service the appliances are cleaned on the outside only. If they are brand new and unused the team could wipe them over on the inside as well. In case the appliances are old and used ones please note we can offer two options:
- deep appliance cleaning at reduced rates (using dip tank method of cleaning and dismantling the removable parts)
- the technicians could clean the appliances on the inside without dismantling them (this might lead to additional hours needed to complete the service to a standard)
What is the difference between domestic cleaning and after builders cleaning?
Domestic cleaning is a service suitable for light or spring cleaning. On the other hand, as After Builders cleaning suggests, this service is carried out after property refurbishment, construction work, and so on. The cleaners specialise in dealing with construction/renovation debris and have the necessary equipment and detergents to deal with the situation. However, the team will need access to hot water and electricity to carry out the service to professional standard
Can I book after builders if the builders are not done with the work yet?
We recommend for after builders cleaning to be carried about 24 hours after the builders are done with their projects. On the other hand, we will be happy to come and clean certain areas of the place or even a whole level of the property while the builders are still working. However, keep in mind that we can’t ensure the best possible results as there will be more construction/renovation work taking place after the cleaning.
Do I have to provide the cleaning materials?
No, the team takes care of this and it is included in the price for the service.
Do you use chemicals?
We use high-quality detergents. They are designed for use in domestic and commercial properties so let go of any concerns. However, if you are highly sensitive to certain chemicals then please let us know. We will make sure that your service will be carried out with alternative products.
What is your availability?
Our services are available all week long, and even during official holidays during standard working hours - 7:00am until 7:00pm. You can even make evening appointments (rates are higher for appointments outside standard working hours).
What about the parking?
Yes, please make sure that there will be an available parking space near your property. You can either take care of it yourself or opt to have the fee added to your final bill.
How do I pay for the service?
We accept cash, credit/debit cards, bank transfers, and cheques.