Take a closer look at our maid service
Here are some examples of priority areas your housekeeper can focus on:
- Living room: Dust all decorations, polish the interior side of windows, vacuum and mop the floor, wipe all skirting boards, clean furniture, and empty the bins;
- Kitchen: Wash the dishes, wipe and polish all surfaces, clean the floor, and polish the interior of microwaves, ovens, extractors, hot plates, fridges, and other appliances;
- Hallway: Dust all pictures and light switches in sight, remove dust from furniture, clean the floor, wipe the skirting boards, and refresh the front door;
- Bedroom: Clean and polish all surfaces, change the bedding, dust the bed frame, wipe the window blinds, clean all doors and handles, and refresh the floor;
- Bathroom: Clean the bathroom sink and taps, polish all tiles, scrub the bath and the shower cabin, wipe the bathroom radiator, and disinfect the toilet bowl.
NOTE: Depending on how many hours you’ve booked, some of the prioritised tasks above may not be completed due to insufficient time. Also, you either need to provide your regular cleaner with detergents and cleaning equipment or request for them to bring what’s necessary.